- Granted a US non -provisional utility patent for their technology.
- Featured on ESPN Cricinfo, the biggest cricket website.
- Selected as the top 5 SportsTech startups at SXSW, Austin.
- Winner of the D2PAK exchange program.
- Winner of the TakeOff Istanbul – Among top 5 winners out of 200 startups from all over the world.
- Runners up at TiE Pakistan Startup Cup.
- Winner of the People’s Choice Innovator of the Year Award.
- Selected for a one-month business & entrepreneurship program at the Kelley School of Business and presented CricFlex at the US Chamber of Commerce.
- The startup has uplifted 100+ families belonging to the bottom of the pyramid and increased their income by 100%.
- Received a grant of $110,000 by Stanford University.
- Came in second at Engro Foundation’s “I am The Change Impact Award.”
- Recipient of the Social Entrepreneur of the year award at WeCon 2018.
- Have forged valuable partnerships with Careem, Jazz, Finca and Ubank.
- The startup has won Engro’s “I AM THE CHANGE AWARD 2019”
- Runners-up at World Bank’s Pakistan@100 innovation hackathon.
- Won the Excellence and most Inclusive Solution Award at Youth Co:lab Regional Summit at Hanoi Vietnam.
- Winners of the UNDP Change Summit.
- Have become a part of the Asia Accelerator in Singapore.
- Mapalytics has received PKR 14 million grant by HEC – Technology Development Fund.
- Selected for D2PAK program hosted in Detroit funded by US.
- Selected as Top 10 companies in Digital Media Industry at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
- Created 30 Jobs till date.
- Preserved numerous heritage sites, monuments and historical objects in Pakistan and Abroad with their VR technology.
- Selected for ATX-PAK program funded by Austin, US.
- Most Successful Startup Award given by JazzXlr8, Ministry of IT and Telecom.
- OVueTech has won the Careem ERUPT and Superior University Entrepreneurial Expo 2018 with a cash prize of Rs. 200,000.
- Winner of RINU Competition by Sindh Government under SDGs 9 Innovation & Industrial Infrastructure.
- Represented Pakistan at the prestigious Shanghai Cooperative Organization (SCO).
- Have Created over 50 direct jobs in less than a year.
- Won the Preston Startup Cup 2018.
- Won the UNDP Change Summit in 2019.
- Raised 30,000 USD through grant funding by USIP.
- Semi-finalists of the Pakistan Startup Cup 2015.
- Won SDG bootcamp by UNDP and represented Pakistan in Vietnam, Hanoi Youth Co:Lab Summit.
- Won South Asian Triple Helix Award for social impact.
- Trained 50 women entrepreneurs through funding of US State Department by organizing two Tech camps in Pakistan.
- Grew revenues by 20% in the past year.
- The startup has digitized the sadqa (charity) service and is helping the people of twin cities to give sadqah online.
- Connected 50,000 plus livestock lovers from across Pakistan to one platform
- Partnered with many big farms in Punjab.
- Conducted 150+ bootcamps in the most impoverished regions of Gilgit Baltistan (GB).
- Used their techcamps to enhance the analytical and cognitive skills of more than 500 students from ages 8-18.
- Trained more than 50+ High School teachers at Karakorum International University, Ghizer Campus.
- Received the official permission by Code.org (US) to organize the ‘Special Hour of code’ event in Gilgit, Baltistan.
- Generated more than 14 jobs for Fresh Graduates.
- Runners-up at the Social Innovation Challenge organized by Oxfam with the cash prize of PKR 250,000.
- Finished among Top 12 in Pakistan Startup Cup.
- Won a Startup Competition organized by Center of Social Entrepreneurship Pakistan and received seed grant of PKR 500,000.
- Have led motivational sessions in underprivileged educational institutes of Swabi and Lahore.
- Provided internships and Professional training to students from different Universities.
- Winner of the most promising female led startup at WECON 2019.
- Partnered with Daily Pakistan for content distribution.
- Partnered with Ali Albar group to sale their products directly to farmers.