Granted a US non -provisional utility patent for their technology.
Featured on ESPN Cricinfo, the biggest cricket website.
Selected as the top 5 SportsTech startups at SXSW, Austin.
Winner of the D2PAK exchange program.
Winner of the TakeOff Istanbul – Among top 5 winners out of 200 startups from all over the world.
Runners up at TiE Pakistan Startup Cup.
Winner of the People’s Choice Innovator of the Year Award.
Selected for a one-month business & entrepreneurship program at the Kelley School of Business and presented CricFlex at the US Chamber of Commerce.
The startup has uplifted 100+ families belonging to the bottom of the pyramid and increased their income by 100%.
Received a grant of $110,000 by Stanford University.
Came in second at Engro Foundation’s “I am The Change Impact Award.”
Recipient of the Social Entrepreneur of the year award at WeCon 2018.
Have forged valuable partnerships with Careem, Jazz, Finca and Ubank.
The startup has won Engro’s “I AM THE CHANGE AWARD 2019”
Runners-up at World Bank’s Pakistan@100 innovation hackathon.
Won the Excellence and most Inclusive Solution Award at Youth Co:lab Regional Summit at Hanoi Vietnam.
Winners of the UNDP Change Summit.
Have become a part of the Asia Accelerator in Singapore.
- Mapalytics has received PKR 14 million grant by HEC – Technology Development Fund.
- Selected for D2PAK program hosted in Detroit funded by US.
- Selected as Top 10 companies in Digital Media Industry at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
- Created 30 Jobs till date.
- Preserved numerous heritage sites, monuments and historical objects in Pakistan and Abroad with their VR technology.
- Selected for ATX-PAK program funded by Austin, US.
- Most Successful Startup Award given by JazzXlr8, Ministry of IT and Telecom.
OVueTech has won the Careem ERUPT and Superior University Entrepreneurial Expo 2018 with a cash prize of Rs. 200,000.
Winner of RINU Competition by Sindh Government under SDGs 9 Innovation & Industrial Infrastructure.
Represented Pakistan at the prestigious Shanghai Cooperative Organization (SCO).
Have Created over 50 direct jobs in less than a year.
- Won the Preston Startup Cup 2018.
- Won the UNDP Change Summit in 2019.
- Raised 30,000 USD through grant funding by USIP.
- Semi-finalists of the Pakistan Startup Cup 2015.
- Won SDG bootcamp by UNDP and represented Pakistan in Vietnam, Hanoi Youth Co:Lab Summit.
- Won South Asian Triple Helix Award for social impact.
- Trained 50 women entrepreneurs through funding of US State Department by organizing two Tech camps in Pakistan.
- Grew revenues by 20% in the past year.
- The startup has digitized the sadqa (charity) service and is helping the people of twin cities to give sadqah online.
- Connected 50,000 plus livestock lovers from across Pakistan to one platform
- Partnered with many big farms in Punjab.
Conducted 150+ bootcamps in the most impoverished regions of Gilgit Baltistan (GB).
Used their techcamps to enhance the analytical and cognitive skills of more than 500 students from ages 8-18.
Trained more than 50+ High School teachers at Karakorum International University, Ghizer Campus.
Received the official permission by Code.org (US) to organize the ‘Special Hour of code’ event in Gilgit, Baltistan.
Generated more than 14 jobs for Fresh Graduates.
Runners-up at the Social Innovation Challenge organized by Oxfam with the cash prize of PKR 250,000.
Finished among Top 12 in Pakistan Startup Cup.
Won a Startup Competition organized by Center of Social Entrepreneurship Pakistan and received seed grant of PKR 500,000.
Have led motivational sessions in underprivileged educational institutes of Swabi and Lahore.
Provided internships and Professional training to students from different Universities.
Winner of the most promising female led startup at WECON 2019.
Partnered with Daily Pakistan for content distribution.
Partnered with Ali Albar group to sale their products directly to farmers.