Careers at NIC
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at NIC. The following vacancies are now open:
Education & Relevant Experience:
Bachelors/Masters in Marketing/Management/Advertisement or any other relevant field.
A highly creative person with 6+ years of relevant experience in advertisement, outreach and communications, good relations and experience of working with bloggers/vloggers and creative agencies.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, social media, and external communications.
- Create and design marketing collateral for NIC branding and Startups.
- Identify opportunities (conventional & digital media) for advocacy campaigns, perception management and crisis communication.
- Develop, adhere and ensure compliance with branding guidelines.
- Build, foster and manage relations with media editors, bloggers, influencers.
- Maintain and report all social media activities insights for quarterly reports.
- Organize and host Leadership stories.
- Coordinate external events.
- Disseminate events related info to all concerned departments, stakeholders and external community.
- Collaborate with other internal teams and contribute towards cross-functional goals.
- Assist startups through one to one session and mentoring in setting up their marketing strategy, marketing collateral and social media campaign.
Communications Manager Job Description :
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Community Manager. In this position, you will be in charge of running the Incubation Program for Startups with specific focus on developing skills of Startup founders and staff with ownership of maintaining an updated curriculum and mentorship program.
- Design, schedule, coordinate Curriculum delivery.
- Develop Mentorship Program; identify mentors through social network & forums; align mentors with Startups.
- Fulfill Startups’ needs through connecting with industry/mentors/partners including alumni
- Scout, interview, screen, shortlist, select, onboard, orientate, and conduct Needs Assessment for Startups at the beginning of cohort.
- Host, organize, orchestrate Community building & mobilization events
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Document and generate reports as needed; quarterly and/or monthly; including but not limited to Assessments, KPI monitoring & evaluation.
- Issue warnings, notifications and terminations where & when breach of contract occurs.
- Resolve matters of grievance and contract with Startup founders.
- Counsel Startup founders and members on matters of personal development.
- Alumni engagement and management.
- Participation in international and national event to build communities.
- Ensure continuous personal development to grow into bigger roles, tasks & assignments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.